Our newest product offering comes from C8 Trim and consists of three pieces to finish off the carbon fiber trim in your C8 Corvette.
We are excited to work with this company as their products are superior quality and fit.
The C8 Carbon Fiber Trim Kit is made of 100% real carbon fiber. It perfectly matches and compliments the OEM carbon fiber interior trim and eliminates the chrome-look of the stock trim pieces.
The 3-piece kit installs using 3M adhesive and attach directly over the current chrome-looking trim pieces. This allows you to have real carbon fiber accents that install in your C8 Corvette in minutes.
|Made of 100% Real carbon fiber, this 3-piece interior trim kit for the C8 Corvette is exactly what the interior of this car has been needing. A perfect match to the OEM carbon fiber.
This 3-piece kit covers the chrome-looking trim pieces on the driver side, passenger side, and the bezel on the infotainment screen. These carbon fiber trim pieces come with 3M adhesive on the back for a strong hold and a quick and easy installation.
Installation: (Professional installation is always recommended)
1. First thing you will want to do BEFORE removing the adhesive backing, is individually place each carbon fiber piece over the chrome dash trim, so you get an idea of how it will fit.
The left side of the carbon fiber piece above the glove box may need to be tucked slightly behind the leather on the dash. Again, it’s important do a dry fit before exposing the adhesive backing, in order to ensure proper placement of this piece.
2. Open one of the alcohol wipe packets and thoroughly wipe down one of the chrome pieces. Wait about 30 seconds (or until dry).
3. Select the carbon fiber trim piece that covers the area you just cleaned. Remove the paper backing to fully expose the 3M adhesive.
4. Carefully place and press the carbon fiber piece down firmly over the chrome trim.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for the other two pieces.
0 reviews with a 1-star rating
There are no reviews with a 1-star rating yet